My client, an industry leading media company based in the Central London, require a Technology Project Manager to join their Programme Management team. Working to priorities set by the Technology Programme Manager, you will work on a wide portfolio of projects, drawing on your knowledge of project management tools, and work collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders around the organisation. This post could suit a qualified Project Manager looking to build on their experience in a larger organisation.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced team player with these qualities:
- Current project management certification, Prince 2 practitioner, Agile Project Management or equivalent
- Experience working with software development teams, preferably in a .Net environment.
- Knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and theability to adopt them to a project and business environment
- Ability to provide highly credible technical leadership to development teams and to be able to evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Highly proficient MS Office suite user with strong awareness of technology trends and best practice
- Strong experience of business change management and delivering positive change through critical thinking and problem solving
- Collaborative approach to working with stakeholders and their teams
Please do get in touch if you are interested in this fantastic opportunity.